One and a half(Sixteen ounce) bundle coleslaw mix
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion (or even our favorite, Eight scallions, chopped, include all the green)
- 1/3 mug whitened sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 mug mayonnaise
- 1/4 mug buttermilk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white wines vinegar (cider, or even whitened vinegar, work fine)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
How to make American coleslaw
- Combine the coleslaw as well as onion inside a large bowl.
- In another dish (or even blender), combine the sugar, salt, pepper, milk, mayonnaise, buttermilk, vinegar and lemon juice. Completely blend.
- Pour mixture over the salad, as well as throw gently.
American coleslaw is ready to serve.