One and a half package Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® white cake mix
- One 1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 egg whites
- Orange-Coconut Filling
- One and a half tub Betty Crocker® Whipped fluffy white ready-to-spread frosting
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
How to make Ambrosia Cake
- Heat stove to 350°F. Grease (or even gently spray with cooking food spray) bottoms just of 2 8- or 9- inch spherical cookware.
- Beat cake mix, water, oil as well as egg whites within large bowl on reduced pace Thirty seconds; defeat upon medium speed 2 minutes. Pour into pans.
- Bake 8-inch cookware 28 in order to Thirty-two minutes, 9-inch pans 23 in order to 28 moments or even until toothpick placed in middle arrives clean. (Reduce bake period through Two to three minutes if utilizing dark or quality cookware.) Awesome Ten minutes; eliminate through cookware. Awesome completely, about 1 hour.
- Fill layers with Orange-Coconut Filling. Frost aspect as well as surface of cake with frosting. Sprinkle coconut more than best. Shop loosely covered.
Ambrosia Cake is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 5 minutes
Servings: 16 servings