100g sliced Black Forest ham (see note)
- 1/3 cup (80ml) extra virgin olive oil
- Two tbs lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 100g wild rocket leaves
- One and a halfbaby endive, outer leaves discarded
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup (35g) walnuts, toasted
- 100g shaved Swiss cheese
How to make Alpine salad
- Place ham on the holder. Prepare within hot grill for 1 moment both sides or even until sharp. Enter items. Whisk oil along with juice as well as honey. Period, then toss outfitting along with leaves, onion, nut products, cheese as well as ham.
Alpine salad is ready to serve.