Potatoes — Three
- Onions — 2
- Green chilles — 4
- Ginger — 1 inch piece grated
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Oil — 3 tbsp
- Mustard – 1 tsp
- Salt — because required
- Curry leaves
- Coriander leaves – 1/2 cup
How to make Aloo Masala
- Cook potatoes within pressure oven and Peel your skin and mash this.
- Cut onions and chilles in to thin lengthy pieces.
- Heat oil in a Kadai, include mustard, when it splutters add onions as well as fry till light brown.
- Include chillies, grated ginger, curry leaves, turmeric, salt as well as cook with regard to 2-3 minutes.
- Once the masala within kadai begins boiling, add crushed potatoes, mix the actual masala well for some minutes and add a little bit of drinking water to get a heavy gravy.
- when the masala has become thick, remove through fireplace as well as serve hot along with Chappathis or even Rice.
Aloo Masala is ready to serve.
Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes