The Stuffing for the Paratha:
- 2 boiled Potatoes
- 1 small finely chopped Onion (optional)
- Coriander leaves finely chopped
- Small piece of Ginger (very finely chopped or grated)
- 1 or 2 green Chillies (finely chopped)
- Salt, Red Chilli powder and Graram masala as per taste.
For the cover:
- Make dough out of wheat flour as you would do for any parantha/roti.
How to make Tandoori Stuffed Aloo Paratha:
- Mash the potatoes.
- Add all the stuffing items to mashed potatoes and mix it properly.
- Make two medium size chapati, add the filling to the one chapati and cover it with the second one.
- Now roll it slightly.
- Put it in a pre-heated oven at 450 degree (broil). (Cover top tray with aluminum foil for easy baking)
- When top side is done change the side and keep a check (till properly baked)
- Spread butter over it.
- Serve hot with yogurt.