- potatoes 1/2 kg
- dhania 1 bunch
- green chillies 4 nos.
- 1/4 tsp hing powder
How to make Aloo Dhania Paratha:
- Boil aloos and mash well.
- Grind together dhania leaves , green chillies and hing powder.
- Add this paste to the mashed potatoes and mix well so that there are no lumps.
- Knead the wheat flour with 2 tbsp oil, salt and water and keep aside for 1 hour.
- Take a sizable portion of the dough and make a dent in the center as you would while making modaks.
- Take a portion of the aloo dhania mix shape it into balls and put it in the center of the dough.
- Close it and roll out into parathas.
- Fry them on a tava and serve with butter on top and chilled dahi.