Potatoes (diced) — Two
- Garbanzo beans(Channa) — 1 cup
- Onion — Two medium
- Tomato – 1/2 cup
- Green chillies – Three
- Ginger-Garlic paste — 1 tbsp
- Red chilly powder — 1/2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder — 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masala — One teaspoon
- Curry leaves
- Coriander leaves — 1/2 cup grated
- Salt – as required
- Oil – Three tbsp
How to make Aloo Channa Masala
- Saturate Garbanzo beans(Channa) overnight.
- Boil channa and diced potatoes inside a stress oven.
- Reduce the onion as well as green chillies in to slim long pieces.
- Warmth oil in a frying pan as well as include onion pieces as well as fry till this becomes light brown.
- Add tomato plants, green chillies, ginger-garlic paste, curry leaves, salt as well as cook for 2-3 moments.
- When the masala starts cooking, include red chilly powder, turmeric as well as garam masala and mix it well with regard to few minutes.
- When the masala is done, include boiled potatoes as well as channa to the masala combination along with bit of drinking water.
- Allow it to boil and when the gravy gets heavy, eliminate from fireplace.
- Dress the actual meal along with coriander leaves and serve warm with Chappathis or Grain.
Aloo Channa Masala is ready to serve.