Home / Tag Archives: aloo chaat
Aloo Ki Chaat Ingredients:
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1/4 cup imli ka ras
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 1 teaspoon chilly powder
- 1.5 teaspoon chat masala
- 1/2 teaspoon khati powder
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 3 – green chillies chopped
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves, chopped
How to Make Aloo Ki Chaat
- Boil potatoes in plenty of water until tender, about 20 minutes. Peel the potatoes and place them in refrigerator until cold. Cut them into small cubes and keep aside.
- In a small bowl, put together imli ka rus, salt, chili powder, khati powder and chaat masala, stir to mix the ingredients.
- In a large bowl combine potatoes, tomatoes, onions, green chilies and coriander leaves.
- Pour imli mixture over potatoes mixture and stir gently with a wooden spoon to coat the potato with spices. Serve warm or cold. To serve warm microwave for 1 minute.