Martha’s Hot Almond Spread Ingredients
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 8 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
How to make Martha’s Hot Almond Spread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, onions, pepper and nutmeg. Stir in the Swiss cheese. Transfer to small ovenproof glass bowl. Sprinkle 1/2 of the almonds on top.
- Bake for 7 minutes. Stir, and bake for an additional 8 minutes. Sprinkle remaining almonds on top, and serve.
- Martha’s Hot Almond Spread is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Cook Time:15 Min
Ready In:30 Min