- 1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup blanched slivered almonds, chopped
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup red raspberry preserves
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
How to make Almond Raspberry Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place cookie dough in Classic Batter Bowl. Chop almonds very finely with Food Chopper. Add almonds and almond extract to dough; mix well.
- Using Small Scoop, drop dough 2 inches apart on flat Baking Stone. Press lightly floured finger in center of dough to make indentations. Fill indentations about 1/2 teaspoon raspberry preserves.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until cookies are light golden brown. Place Parchment Paper under Stackable Cooling Rack. Remove cookies from baking stone to cooling rack. Cool; sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Yield: About 4 dozen cookies