One and a half cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 mug butter, softened
- One and a half egg
- 1 3/4 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- One and a half mug powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- Three tbsps candy sprinkles
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
How to make Easy Almond Cookies.
- Heat stove in order to 375ºF.
- Mix granulated sugar, butter and egg in moderate bowl. Mix within flour, almonds, baking soda and salt.
- Divide dough in to 3 components. Move each part 1/8 in . thick upon gently floured cloth-covered surface area. Reduce along with 2- to 2 1/2-inch star-shaped cookie cutter. Put on ungreased dessert linen.
- Bake 6 minutes or till sides tend to be gentle dark brown; Awesome totally, about 1 hour.
- Mix powdered sugar, almond extract as well as water till smooth along with a slim distributing regularity. Spread very thinly on cookies. Sprinkle with candy sprinkles.
Easy Almond Cookies is ready to serve.