3/4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- One and a halfcup finely chopped cooked chicken meat
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- salt and pepper in order to taste
- Twenty slices bread, your own choice
How to make Almond Chicken Sandwiches
- Combine butter, lemon juice, salt and basil.
- Combine filling up ingredients.
- Distribute each slice of bread with a slim coating from the butter combination.
- Add filling up to half the bread slices and best using the partner buttered attributes in.
- Eliminate crusts as well as reduce snacks because preferred.
Almond Chicken Sandwiches is ready to serve.
– to make