Almond Cherry Pizza Ingredients
1 prebaked 12-inch chicken wings crust
- 1/3 cup almond paste
- One package (7 ounces) Mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup white preparing chips
- A single can (14 ounces) cherry meal and pastry filling up
- 1 vessel (10 ounces) maraschino cherries, drained as well as halved
- 1/2 glass sliced almonds
How to make Almond Cherry Pizza
- Place the crust by using an ungreased 12-in. pizza pot. Crumble almond substance
into a tiny microwave-safe bowl; protect and microwave oven on high for 5 seconds
to soften if necessary. Stir in the cheese until mixed; spread more than crust for you
to within 1 in. of sides. Sprinkle together with chips.
- Cook at 400° regarding 12-15 minutes or until sides are gently browned. Let stay
until cheese blend is set. Distributed with cherry filling up; top with maraschino
cherries and almonds.
Almond Cherry Pizza is ready to serve.
Prep/Total Time: 30 min.