Almond Cherry Biscotti Ingredients
2 servings all-purpose flour
- 1 pot sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tsp . baking powder
- 1/4 glass cold butter, cubed
- A couple of eggs
- 1 tbsp . whole milk
- 1/2 tsp . vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1 pot halved candied cherries
How to make Almond Cherry Biscotti
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt and also baking powder. Cut in butter
right up until mixture is similar to coarse particles.
- In another bowl, stir the eggs, take advantage of and vanilla; mix into flour blend
until combined. Stir inside almonds and cherries (dough will probably be crumbly).
- Divide dough in half; form into a couple of balls. By using an ungreased baking linen,
shape every half into a 10-in. x 2-1/2-in. rectangle.
- Bake in 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden darkish. Carefully eliminate to insert
racks; great for 20 mins. Transfer to your cutting aboard; cut diagonally using a sharp cutlery into 3/4-in. slices. Place lower side documented on ungreased baking bed sheets.
- Bake pertaining to 15 minutes as well as until firm. Remove to wire shelves to cool.
Store in an airtight container.
Almond Cherry Biscotti is ready to serve.
Prep: 15 min. Bake: 45 min. + cooling