Five hundred game master carrots
- 4 cups milk
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup ghee
- Two cups sugar
- 4 cadamoms, powdered
- few drops associated with almond essence
- pinch of saffron
How to make Almond Carrot Halwa
- Grate the carrots and boil in just sufficient water. Cool. Blanch and pores and skin the actual almonds. Maintaining the few aside, mill the rest using the prepared carrots.
- Down paste include the actual milk, sugar, saffron as well as half of the ghee. Cook in a heavy-bottomed charter boat on the slow fire stirring continuously until the combination begins to depart the edges from the charter boat. Add the rest of the ghee before combination forms one mass. Eliminate through fireplace.
- Include the essence as well as cardamom powder as well as blend completely. Cut the almonds and hang aside. Mix in half of this.
- Grease a cup bowl with a few ghee and move the halwa on to this. Smoothen out the surface, and garnish with the rest from the almonds. Serve hot.
Almond Carrot Halwa is ready to serve.