5 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- Several cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- A single pound pasta
How to make Alla Checca Recipe
- Combine tomatoes, garlic, basil, plus olive oil in a very non-metal pan. Wake within salt.
- Cover using cheap cover. Allow to sit at area temperature at the least 2 hours, or maybe assuming that Twelve hrs.
- Cook pasta within a big container of cooking salted drinking water until ing dente.
- Empty. Fill natural marinade in excess of scorching pasta, in addition to chuck. Create grated Parmesan cheese the way you like.
Alla Checca Recipe is ready to serve.