Seven lasagna noodles
- One tablespoon olive oil
- A single (12 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- Two tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- A person pint part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- One particular egg
- 7 ounces Classico® Creamy Alfredo Sauce
- One cup shredded mozzarella cheese
How to make Alfredo Stuffed Lasagna Noodles Recipe
- Bring a sizable pan regarding frivolously salted waters to a skin boil. Increase lasagna along with make meals with regard to Eight to ten a few minutes or until al dente. Wash throughout freezing h2o and depletion well.
- In the meantime, in a huge sauce pot more than medium heating create oil and prepare food broccoli or spinach and also green don’t forget the onions until irritated, stirring often. Remove pot by heating and also wake inside ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, salt and also egg.
- Preheat stove to help 375 degrees M (190 certifications G).
- Area noodles a single covering with a piece regarding wax paper. Evenly propagate a number of the cheese mixture in each and every noodle. Roll up just about every noodle from your brief ending, jelly-roll style.
- In any 8×12 inch preparing your receipee bowl, tea spoon pertaining to 3/4 on the
- Alfredo sauce at the base and also spread smooth. Arrange the particular combined noodles, joint aspect lower, from the plate. Top rated using mozzarella cheese along with outstanding sauce. Handle loosely along with aluminum foil in addition to cook within pre-heated range with regard to Thirty minutes or perhaps until finally hot in addition to wine as well as cheese is definitely dissolved.
Alfredo Stuffed Lasagna Noodles Recipe is ready to serve.