Twelve ounces dry fettuccine pasta
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1/2 cup reduced fat margarine
- 8-10 ounces Neufchatel cheese, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
How to make Alfredo Light Recipe
- In a substantial cooking pot associated with cooking food salted normal water prepare fettuccini right until ing dente. Draw.
- Incorporate milk, cubed Neufchatel cheese, butter or perhaps margarine, garlic powder, onion powder, minced garlic, along with salt. Blend until smooth. Stir with grated
- Parmesan cheese and also prepare Two to three a few minutes, or even until eventually mixed.
- Drop pasta using Alfredo marinade and also function cozy.
Alfredo Light Recipe is ready to serve.