One and a half pound slim (a minimum of 80%) ground beef
- One and a half package (One oz) Aged El Paso® taco seasoning mix
- 1 may (Sixteen oz) pinto beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 may (Sixteen oz) red beans, drained, rinsed
- One and a half can (15 ounce) crushed tomatoes, undrained
- 2 containers (Five ounce every) Old El Paso® chopped green chiles
- One and a half cup Aged El Paso® Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- 1 1/2 cups Progresso® chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 1 1/2 mugs Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ Niblets® frozen corn
- 3/4 cup diced yellow onion
- One and a half tsp dried minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Toppings (tortilla chips, sour cream, Cheddar cheese, chopped avocado), if desired
How to make Alamo Beef and Bean Soup
- In 10-inch frying pan, cook beef more than medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes, mixing from time to time, till completely prepared; deplete.
- Spray Three 1/2- in order to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking squirt. Within cooker, location beef as well as remaining elements other than toppings.
- Cover; cook on Reduced warmth environment 7 to 9 hrs. Garnish every helping with toppings.
Alamo Beef and Bean Soup is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 7 hours 20 minutes
Servings: 8 servings (1 cup each)