Agathi Keerai Leaves – 2 cups
- Cooked Tuvar Dal – Two tblsp
- Fresh Coconut — 1 tblsp, grated
- Jaggery — 2 tblsp, grated
- Ghee with regard to frying
How to make Agathi Keerai Sweet Curry
- Pressure cook keerai with chopping it.
- Allow to awesome, squeeze away moisture through keerai.
- Drain excess water through cooked dal.
- Warmth the kadai with ghee, include jaggery so when this melts totally blend keerai to that.
- Fry until dampness evaporates completely.
- Include dal, grated fresh coconut, mix well and remove from fire.
Agathi Keerai Sweet Curry is ready to serve.