Home / Tag Archives: Afza
Sharbat e Rooh Afza Ingredients:
- 1 cup cashews, pistachios and almonds, finely crushed
- 1 tsp cardamom seeds
- 1 gallon whole milk
- 8 cups superfine sugar, to taste
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup Rooh Afza, to taste
How to make Sharbat e Rooh Afza:
- In a mortar and pestle, grind the cardamom seeds. Crush all the nits and gather about 1 tsp.
- Dissolve the Rooh Afza syrup and superfine sugar in the milk. Taste. If you like your drink a little more sweet, add more Rooh Afza and superfine sugar.
- Mix the nuts, cardamom powder, vanilla extract in the sweet milk.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Sip it slowly… and enjoy!