- 100 gm Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1/4 tsp Fenugreek powder
- 1/4 tsp Asafetida
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Red chili powder
- Juice of 1 lemon
How to make Ginger Pickle (Adrak Ka Achar):
- Grate ginger finely.
- After grating the ginger, soak the same for 5 min in water and then drain.
- Heat 4 tsp oil and add mustard seeds.
- When they splutter, add fenugreek powder and asafetida.
- Add grated ginger, salt and red chili powder.
- Fry well, till the moisture is gone and it becomes a non-sticky paste.
- Add lemon juice.
- Ginger Pickle (Adrak Ka Achaar )is ready.