Adrak Chai Ingredients:
- ½” piece of Ginger (Adrak) (crushed)
- 3 tsp. of any Pakistani Tea Leaves (Loose Tea)
- ½ tsp. Aniseeds (Sounf)
- 1 tbsp. Basil Leaves (Tulsi Ke Pattay)
- Sugar (to taste)
- ¾ cup Milk
- 1 ½ cup Water
How to make Adrak Chai:
- Put water in a small pot on medium heat. To the water add the ginger, basil leaves and aniseeds. And bring the water to a boil. Reduce heat and let it simmer on medium heat for about 5 minutes with the pot partially covered.
- Add the sugar, tea and milk to the water. Bring to another boil and let simmer for another minute. Remove from heat.
- Strain tea and serve hot.