Achari Mutton Qeema Ingredients:
500 gm Boneless poultry pieces
- 50 gm Dry ginger powder
- 50 gm Garlic ginger substance
- 4 Onions (marauded)
- Only two tsp Cinnamon powder
- A single ” lemon “
- Several tsp Coriander leaves
- 1/2 Glass mint leaves (marauded)
- Salt to style
- 4 tablespoons of Cooking food oil
- 2 tsp Chili powder
How to make Achari Mutton Qeema
- Heat oil include onion and also sauté right up until the idea turns golden brownish.
- Add ginger garlic paste as well as hen items.
- Sauté regarding 10 mins. Add lemon juice, sugar-cinnamon powder, ginger powder, chili powder, salt to tastes.
- Cook regarding Three minutes.
- Garnish using clean coriander and great leaves.
Achari Mutton Qeema is ready to serve.