Home / Tag Archives: aaloobukhara
Tag Archives: aaloobukhara
Aaloobukhara Chutney Ingredients
- 1 cup Sugar
- 250 grm. prunes (Aaloobukharay)
- 1 drop red food color (optional)
How to make Aaloobukhara Chutney
- Wash the Aaloobukharay thoroughly and soak them in some water for about 2 hours.
- In a saucepan add about 1/2 a cup of water, the sugar and the Aaloobukharay and cook it on low heat.
- Add the food color if you want the sauce to take on a reddish tinge.
- When the sauce is thick and the pits have been separated from the Aaloobukharay, remove from heat and put aside to cool.
- Serve as a condiment.