Aaloo Tamatar Sabzi Ingredients
1 kg finely sliced potatoes
- 1 kg chopped tomatoes
- 6 to 7 curry leaves (kadi patta)
- 2 lemons
- 2 green chillies
- 1/2 bunch of coriander (dhania) leaves
- 1 packet of National Achar Ghost Masala Mix
- 1/2 cup oil
How to make Aaloo Tamatar Sabzi
- Heat oil, add chopped tomatoes and achar ghost masala.
- Cook until oil forms a separate layer on top.
- In a separate frying pan, fry sliced tomatoes.
- Add fried tomatoes in the achar ghost masala mix.
- Allow it to simmer on low heat for 3-5 mins.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and squeeze lemon juice on top.
- Aaloo Tamatar Sabzi is ready to serve, hot.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes