- Potatoes boiled and cubed 250 gm
- Green chilies finely chopped 4
- Chickpeas boiled ½ kg
- Coriander leaves chopped ½ cup
- Sweet and sour dip ½ cup
- Crushed red pepper 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp heaped
- Chat Masala 1 tbsp
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Ginger finely chopped 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup 3 tbsp
How to make Aalo Chana Chaat
- In a bowl mix together 250 gm boiled and cubed potatoes, ½ kg boiled chickpeas 2 tbsp finely chopped ginger, 4 finely chopped green chilies, ½ cup chopped coriander leaves, 1 tbsp Chat Masala, 3 tbsp tomato ketchup, 2 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tsp heaped salt, 1 tsp crushed red pepper, ½ cup sweet and sour dip and 1 tbsp sugar.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and thinly sliced onion.
Aalo Chana Chaat is ready to serve.