Home / Tag Archives: A Pizza Teaser
Tag Archives: A Pizza Teaser
A Pizza Teaser Ingredients
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits
- Olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 C. tomato, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 oz. (1/4 C.) fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
How to make A Pizza Teaser
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Separate biscuits in half horizontally to form 20 biscuits.
- On 13-inch round baking stone, arrange six biscuits, with edges touching, in circle.
- Arrange remaining biscuits, edges touching, in another circle around center ring of biscuits.
- Gently press biscuits together with fingers to seal, leaving outside edges scalloped for petal effect. Lightly spray biscuits with oil: press garlic over biscuits; spread evenly.
- Chop tomato, green pepper and onion; sprinkle evenly over biscuits along with oregano and basil.
- Bake 15-17 minutes or until edges are golden brown; remove from oven. Immediately grate cheese over warm biscuits.
A Pizza Teaser is ready to serve, pull biscuits apart.