One tablespoon vegetable oil
- 5 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
- Just one clove garlic, minced
- A person (80 ounce) can Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular,
- 98% Fat Free or maybe 25% Less Sodium)
- 1/2 cup milk
- Some cups hot cooked couscous as well as regular long-grain white rice
How to make 2-Step Garlic Chops Recipe
- Heat a oil in a 10-inch griddle above medium-high heat. Put your chops and garlic and also prepare food pertaining to Ten mins or before chops are very well browned on facets.
- Eliminate the chops and set absent.
- Stir this soup in addition to milk on the frying pan. Warmth to some skin boil. Returning a chops for the container and lower the heating in order to reduced. Include plus prepare for five moments or even up until the chops are marginally light red in the centre.
- Provide along with couscous or perhaps rice.
2-Step Garlic Chops Recipe is ready to serve.