One and a halfpackage 16-Bean Soup Mix
- Three Bay Leaves
- One and a halftablespoon Oregano, crushed
- 2 cans Chicken Stock
- Additional Water in order to cover beans
- 3 Celery Stalks, chopped
- Three Carrots, diced
- One and a halfLarge Onion, chopped
- Three Garlic Cloves, sliced
- One and a halfpound Italian Sausage, sliced
- 2 cans Stewed or even Diced Tomatoes
How to make 16 Bean Soup
- Combine the actual bean soup mix, bay leaves, oregano, stock as well as water to some large slow cooker.
- The water should cover the mix by 1-1/2 inches.
- Cover and cook for just two hrs upon high.
- Include the celery, carrots, onion, garlic, Italian sausage as well as tomatoes.
- Change the crock pot to low and prepare for another 3 hours.
- Function with rice or even like a side dish with regard to meat.
16 Bean Soup is ready to serve.