Winter Corn Chowder Soup Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 rib celery, finely chopped
- 5 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 1 large all-purpose potato, peeled and diced
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Black pepper, to taste
- Fresh dill or parsley for garnish, chopped
- Melt the butter inside a large soup pot or medium soup pot.
- Stir within the onion and celery.
- Partly cover the pan and prepare the veggies over moderate warmth for 9 to ten minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Add some chicken stock, corn, potato, and salt and produce the mix to some low boil.
- Lower the warmth, cover the pot, and simmer for around 7 minutes, before the taters are simply tender.
- In a tiny bowl, whisk together the cream and flour.
- Stir the mix in to the soup using the pepper.
- Bring the soup to a minimal boil, then lessen the warmth and simmer for around 8 minutes.
Winter Corn Chowder Soup is ready to serve.