4 cups Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup Uncooked Long-Grain White Rice
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 2 cups cubed cooked Turkey
- One and a half(Eleven oz .) may Mexican-Style Corn
- One and a halfcup Medium or even Hot Chunky Salsa
- 1 tablespoon chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 2 tablespoons Lime Juice
- Tortilla Chips, broken into pieces
How to make Turkey Tortilla Soup
- Add chicken broth, uncooked rice, and ground cumin in stockpot.
- Provide the boil over medium-high warmth.
- Decrease heat in order to low. Simmer 20 minutes.
- Stir in turkey, Mexican style corn, chunky salsa, fresh cilantro, and fresh lime juice.
- Simmer till heated through.
- Best person portions along with broken tortilla potato chips.
Turkey Tortilla Soup is ready to serve.