2 teaspoons Butter
- 3/4 cup chopped Shallots
- 1 (28 ounces) can Diced Tomatoes with Juice
- One and a half(14 ounces) can Reduced-Sodium Chicken Broth
- Three tablespoons Tomato Paste
- Two tablespoons chopped Fresh Dill
How to make Tomato Dill Soup
- Add butter in order to large soup pot. Warmth over moderate warmth.
- Sauté shallots till tender, about 3 minutes.
- Mix within diced tomatoes along with juice, chicken broth, and tomato paste.
- Provide the steam over medium-high warmth.
- Decrease heat in order to low. Simmer 5 moments
- Mix within chopped fresh dill.
Tomato Dill Soup is ready to serve.