One and a halfOnion, diced
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- Two cups diced Cooked Chicken
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- One and a half(16 oz .) jar Salsa
- 1 envelope Taco Seasoning
- One and a half(28 ounces) may Stewed Tomatoes
- One and a half(15 ounces) can Pinto Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz .) can Cannellini Beans, rinsed as well as drained
- One mug Frozen Yellow Corn
- 1-2 cups Chicken Broth
- Coarse Salt, to taste
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper, in order to taste
- grated cheese, onions, sour cream, tortilla chips
How to make Taco Soup with Chicken, Pinto Beans and Salsa
- Include the actual onion, garlic, chicken and oil to a large sauté skillet and sauté before chicken is cooked throughand the actual red onion is actually tender.
- Include the actual salsa, taco seasoning, tomatoes, beans, corn, broth, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Simmer until hot.
- Ladle into soups bowls as well as function using the preferred toppings.
Taco Soup with Chicken, Pinto Beans and Salsa is ready to serve.