Flat Fish Fillets — 4 medium, (plaice, sole or flounder about One hundred fifteen gms each)
- Garlic — 1 tsp, crushed
- Garam Masala – One teaspoon
- Chilli Powder — 1 tsp
- Turmeric — 1/4 tsp, ground
- Salt — 1/2 teaspoon
- Fresh Corinader – One tblsp, finely chopped
- Oil — 1 tblsp
- Lemon Juice – Two tblsp
- Tomato Wedges — to garnish
- Lime Wedges — in order to garnish
- Carrot – grated, in order to garnish
How to make Spicy Grilled Fish Fillets
- Collection the flameproof meal or even grill pan along with aluminum foil. Rinse the actual fish fillets, pat dried out and put them in the foil-lined dish or even skillet.
- Inside a bowl, mix the garlic, garam masala, chilli powder, turmeric, salt, coriander, oil as well as lemon juice.
- Brush the actual fish fillets equally all over with the piquancy combination.
- Preheat the grill in order to hot, after that reduce the heat. Grill the actual fish for around Five minutes, basting with the spice combination until it’s prepared.
- Function immediately with a garnish of tomato wedges, lime pieces as well as grated carrot.
Spicy Grilled Fish Fillets is ready to serve.