1 pound Ground Beef
- One and a halfOnion, chopped
- 1 (Sixteen ounces) can Chili Beans, along with liquid
- One and a half(Fifteen ounces) can Kidney Beans with liquid
- 1 (Fifteen ounces) can Whole Kernel Corn, along with liquid
- 1 (8 ounces) can Tomato Sauce
- Two cups Water
- Two (15 ounces each) cans Peeled and Diced Tomatoes
- 1 (Four ounces) can diced Green Chile Peppers
- One and a half(25 ounces) package Taco Seasoning Mix
How to make Slow Cooker Taco Soup
- Inside a medium frying pan, prepare the actual ground beef till browned over moderate warmth.
- Deplete, and hang aside.
- Put the ground beef, onion, chili beans, kidney beans, corn, tomato sauce, water, diced tomatoes, green chile peppers and taco seasoning mix in a slow cooker.
- Mix to combine, as well as prepare on Low setting for Eight hrs.
Slow Cooker Taco Soup is ready to serve.