One and a halflarge Onion, chopped
- 1/2 pound Bacon, chopped
- 1 (Fifteen ounces) may Pumpkin Puree
- 1 cup Water
- Two cups Apple Cider
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- Four cubes Chicken Bouillon
- 1 Apple, chopped
- Coarse Salt, to taste
- Two teaspoons White Pepper
- 1/3 cup Crystallized Ginger, chopped
How to make Pumpkin Soup With Apple And Ginger
- Add the actual bacon as well as onion to a large container and sauté lightly.
- Include the rest of the elements to the pot, cover and simmer with regard to 1 hour, often mixing.
- Move the mixture to a mixer as well as puree.
- Come back the actual soup towards the pot and heat in order to warm.
Pumpkin Soup With Apple And Ginger is ready to serve.