One and a half(15 ounces) can Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- Four Red Potatoes, quartered
- 8 ounces Chorizo Sausage, sliced 1/2″ thick
- One and a halflarge Cubanelle or even Italian Frying Pepper, quartered and sliced
- 1 Celery Stalk, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Smoked Paprika (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon minced Garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 1 pound Medium Shrimp, peeled and deveined, thawed in the event that frozen
How to make Portuguese Shrimp and Sausage Soup
- Put the tomatoes, potatoes, sausage, pepper, celery, wine, water, onion, paprika, garlic, salt as well as thyme inside a crock pot and mix nicely to blend.
- Include and prepare for six hrs on low, or before veggies are sensitive.
- Change the heat in order to high and add the shrimp, mixing well to pay for.
- Cook for 15 minutes or even until the shrimp tend to be red and prepared via.
- Serve garnished with cilantro.
Portuguese Shrimp and Sausage Soup is ready to serve.