One and a half(Of sixteen ounce) package dried navy beans
- Six cups water
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 onion, chopped
- Two stalks celery, chopped
- One and a halfclove garlic, minced
- 1/2 pound chopped ham
- 1 cube chicken bouillon
- A couple of tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- One and a halftablespoon dried parsley
- Only two teaspoons garlic powder
- One and a halfbay leaf
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups water
How to make Navy bean soup Recipe
- Blend beans, water, tomatoes, onion, celery, garlic, ham, bouillon, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, garlic, and also bay leaf in a inventory marijuana; provide any disect. Lower temperature, deal with, and simmer for just two hours.
- Add additional water. Period along with salt as well as pepper. Simmer for an additional pair a couple of hours. Dispose of bay leaf.
Navy bean soup Recipe is ready to serve.