A person pound Ground Beef
- Two (18 ounces each and every) cans Italian Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 2-1/4 cups Water
- 1-1/2 cups Elbow Macaroni, uncooked
- 2 Beef Bouillon Cubes
- 1 (Age 14 ounces) can Kidney Beans, rinsed, drained
- Just one (14 ounces) can Garbanzo Beans, rinsed, drained
- One (18 ounces) can Cut Green Beans, rinsed, drained
How to make Minestrone Macaroni
- Dark brown a ground beef within a massive fry pan and strain the excess fat.
- Bring the next 5 materials and carry the mixture to a skin boil.
- Reduced the heat and simmer, covered, prior to the ramen will be sore, which can take with regards to 15 minutes.
- Put the actual pinto beans and heat for you to warm.
Minestrone Macaroni is ready to serve.