4 teaspoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Two White Onions, sliced
- 2 Red Bell Peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon Mild Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- One and a half(Fourteen ounces) can chopped Tomatoes
- One and a half(6 ounces) can Kidney Beans
- 2 tablespoons Tomato Puree
- 1-1/2 pints Vegetable Stock
- Four ounces cooked Macaroni, or other small pasta shape
- Coarse Salt
- chopped Fresh Cilantro or even Parsley, in order to garnish
How to make Mexican Red Pepper Tomato Soup
- Add olive oil in order to stockpot. Warmth more than moderate heat.
- Sauté sliced onions, chopped red bell spice up, as well as crushed garlic until red onion is soft, about Five minutes.
- Mix in mild chili powder as well as ground cinnamon. Sauté 1 moment.
- Mix in chopped tomatoes, kidney beans, tomato puree as well as vegetable stock.
- Bring to a gentle boil over moderate high heat.
- Reduce warmth to reduced. Simmer 20 minutes.
- Add soups to mixer in small amounts. Puree until sleek. Transfer to big bowl.
- Return soups in order to stockpot. Return stockpot to low heat. Stir in cooked pasta.
- Serve within individual soup bowls. Garnish along with cilantro.
Mexican Red Pepper Tomato Soup is ready to serve.