Only two (16 ounces each) cans Black Beans, rinsed and also drained
- Two (18 ounces each) cans Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies, undrained
- 1-1/2 cups Water
- 14 ounces can Corn, drained
- Only two Red Potatoes, cubed
- A person cup Salsa
How to make Mexican Minestrone
- Add the beans, tomatoes, water, corn, taters in addition to salsa to the Four quart slow cooker.
- Prepare food for six to eight hrs on Lower, taken care of, or perhaps prior to the fruit and vegetables usually are sensitive.
Mexican Minestrone is ready to serve.