Three or more quarts chicken broth
- A few cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- One and a halfcup uncooked white rice
- 3 lemons, juiced
- 1 bunch spinach, rinsed and also chopped
- Two large carrots, chopped
- black pepper to taste
How to make Lemon Chicken Soup Recipe
- In the large container above method high temperature, incorporate chicken broth, cooked chicken, rice, freshly squeezed lemon juice, spinach, celery and pepper. Bring to a new boil, next decrease warmth and simmer until finally rice and vegetables are usually tender, 20 minutes.
Lemon Chicken Soup Recipe is ready to serve.