About 2 cups Chicken Broth, Vegetable Broth, as needed
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 medium Onion, chopped (about 1-1/2 to two cups)
- One and a halfmedium Carrot, finely chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 Celery Stalk, finely chopped (regarding 1/2 mug)
- One and a halftablespoon Cumin Seed
- Two Garlic Cloves, peeled
- Two to three cups canned Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- One and a half(Twenty-eight ounces) may Diced Tomatoes
- Salt as well as Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Two to three tablespoons coarsely chopped Flat-Leaf Parsleyor Prepared Pesto Sauce
- Tabasco Sauce (optional)
How to make Hearty Tomato Chickpea Soup
- Warmth 2 cups associated with broth in a small soup pot over reduced warmth.
- Inside a big pot, heat the actual olive oil to hot.
- Add the veggies and sauté for Three moments over low warmth.
- Include the cumin and prepare for One moment or even until fragrant.
- Include the actual garlic, chickpeas and 3 cups of diced tomatoes.
- Include and produce the mixture to some boil.
- Lessen the warmth in order to low and simmer for Ten minutes.
- Include broth because needed to keep soup consistency.
Hearty Tomato Chickpea Soup is ready to serve.