- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 3 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast Halves, cut into bite size pieces
- 4 cups Chicken Broth
- 1 cup sliced Carrots
- 1/3 cup Frozen Peas
- 1 cup chopped Celery
- 1/2 Red Onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup sliced Fresh Mushrooms
- 1 cup Uncooked Egg Noodles
- Add vegetable oil to skillet. Heat over medium heat.
- Sauté chicken pieces until browned on all sides and juices run clear.
- Remove chicken from skillet to paper towels to drain.
- Add chicken broth, sliced carrots, frozen peas, chopped celery, chopped onion, and sliced mushrooms.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to low. Simmer 20 minutes.
- Stir in egg noodles. Simmer 8 minutes.
- Serve hot.