Great Northern Bean Soup Ingredients
1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 sizeable onion, cut
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 4 mugs veggie broth
- 1 sizeable potato, sliced
- 2 bay simply leaves
- 1 tablespoon dehydrated basil
- 1 teaspoon water salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch ground thyme
- 2 (15 oz) containers excellent North drained, beans and rinsed
- Temperature olive oil in a stockpot more than medium sized warmth. Cook and blend onion and garlic in hot oil up until the onion is sore, about 5 minutes.
- Mix celery and carrots in to the onion mixture. Fill organic broth to the stockpot; put potato, bay results in, basil, ocean, and thyme.salt and pepper Take the mix to some boil, reduce heat to method-reduced, and prepare with a simmer until the vegetables are starting to soften, about 20 mins.
- Blend beans to the soup; proceed simmering up until the beans are hot and soft, about twenty or so minutes much more.
Great Northern Bean Soup Recipe is ready to serve.
Preparation time: 15 minuntes
Cook time: 45 minuntes
Ready in: 60 minuntes
yield: 4 servings