½ kg fish
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- One and a halfbread slice
- One tablespoons of cornflour
- One and a halfegg
- ½ tsp garam masala powder
- One mug bread crumbs
- 1-2 green chillies
- One and a halfbunch coriander leaves
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
How to make Fish Cutlet
- Stroke fish along with salt & turmeric powder. Wash after Five minutes.
- Steam fish on the skillet associated with hot water and remove all of the bones.
- Mash this with hands. Include ginger- garlic paste, salt, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, cornflour, coriander leaves, green chillies, bread slice (drenched within water & squashed).
- Blend each one of these elements & make cutlets associated with spherical or any kind of shape you prefer.
- Defeat egg lightly. Drop cutlet within egg as well as move them within bread crumbs.
- Heat oil. Oil should not be hot.
- Cook until brown as well as function along with spud fingers & chutney.
Fish Cutlet is ready to serve.