1 Pomfret or any other white fleshed Fish, cleaned
- 250 gms Brinjals, cut into long finger like slices
- One and a halflime sized ball of Tamarind
- 1 tblsp Mustard seeds
- One and a halfOnion, big, sliced
- One tblsp Coriander seeds
- 1 tblsp Poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- One teaspoon Cumin seeds
- 1 tblsp Ginger, grated
- One tblsp Garlic, grated
- Six Red Chillies
- One and a halfOnion, medium
- 1/2 Coconut
- Salt in order to taste
How to make Fish and Brinjal Curry
- Apply salt as well as turmeric powder upon slices associated with fish and hang all of them aside with regard to half an hour.
- Roast with each other coriander, cumin as well as poppy seeds, 1 medium onion, ginger, garlic, chillies and coconut.
- Mill this mix to some fine paste.
- Fry the actual seafood gently in essential oil.
- Saturate tamarind in one cup warm water after which press the juice.
- Heat 3 tblsp of oil and set in the mustard seeds and when the seeds quit popping, include the actual sliced onions as well as cook until soft.
- Include the ground paste as well as cook properly.
- Add brinjals as well as blend nicely, include tamarind and three cups of drinking water.
- When the brinjals tend to be nearly done, make the fish.
- Take away the curry through fireplace when the brinjals are prepared.
- Function hot.
Fish and Brinjal Curry is ready to serve.