One and a halfpound Ground Beef
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 4 cups Tomato Juice
- One and a half(15 ounces) can Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- One and a half(Fifteen ounces) can Kidney Beans
- One and a half(8 ounces) can Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 (Twenty five ounces) package Taco Seasoning Mix
How to make Easy Taco Soup
- Sauté the actual ground beef and red onion inside a large pot more than medium warmth before beef is browned and the let’s eat some onions tend to be sensitive.
- Include the rest of the elements as well as mix well.
- Heat to hot, making sure not to steam.
Easy Taco Soup is ready to serve.
- Serve immediately.