Two pounds Ground Beef
- Four cans Stewed Tomatoes (liquified in blender)
- Three cans Pinto Beans, drained and rinsed
- Three cans Whole Kernel Corn
- Two packets of Taco Seasoning
- 2 packets of Dry Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
How to make Easy Taco Ranch Soup
- Brown the actual ground beef in a large frying pan more than moderate high heat.
- Deplete the excess fat and dispose of.
- Include the actual packets of taco seasoning as well as stick to the instructions about the package to organize.
- Add the cans associated with tomatoes to some blender as well as puree.
- Include all of the ingredients to a crock pot and mix well.
- Cook for Four hours on Low.
Easy Taco Ranch Soup is ready to serve.